Friday, November 09, 2007

I'LL BE BACK


Just a quick note this week. I'm getting ready to report for jury duty at the federal court. I'm hoping to get some days free to get my church work done because on November 12th I leave for vacation and the annual meeting of the American Academy of Religion and Society for Biblical Literature in San Diego. As soon as I return I am back on call for jury duty and I have to preach for the joint Thanksgiving service. Somewhere in the mist of that, I think I am scheduled to usher at the Civic Theatre a couple of times. Then starts the push to Christmas. I'm not sure when I'll have time to post another blog, so this will have to do it for a while.

The picture at the head of this blog is from a painting I bought a couple of weeks ago at an art fair. It's by Loretta Youngman. It was a nice art fair with many interesting things to look at and some very strange things. (I hesitate to call some things art, but de gustibus non disputandum est. ) While at the fair I got to hear one of my young friends sing. Very good job Miss D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home