Friday, May 02, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, PART 2

I received some very nice cards. I appreciate the time people take picking out something for me. I am not very good at card picking, so I seldom send any except for a few people. I am ashamed to say that I don't remember exactly who sent me the nice cards with pleasant pictures and encouraging verses. I tend to remember only the funny ones and the (sometimes funny) insulting ones. So for your viewing pleasure, here are my three favorites. (You can click on the picture to make it larger.)









As promised, a bit more self-centered birthday blog.


Nowadays there are also e-cards. Here is a funny one my cousin sent me. I'm not sure how long this link will work, but give it a try.

Funny Card

Now on to gifts. I really don't need any more stuff in my life, but a few little things are fine. First from Miss C.



Now Lar & Da in new outfits from my sister.




And finally a new resident, a Harry Birthday Bear, bought by my sister and transformed by my artistic brother-in-law.




Well, that does it for now. This is my first attempt using the new feature that schedules posts, so this should appear even though I am away for a few days.

May the Lord God bless you on your journey and greet you on your arrival.

Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home